Location:Room 12, Capital suite (level 3)
This novel course will give a state of the art update on the variety of penile diseases that Urologists will encounter in everyday clinical practice. The faculty consists of a group of internationally renowned experts in this field.
A spectrum of pathologies can affect the penis including benign disorders to cancers. There will be particular focus on interactive case based discussions highlighting the pit falls and controversies in management of penile diseases;
• The aetiology, diagnosis and medical management of the common penile diseases including inflammatory conditions of the penis.
• The medical and surgical management of HPV, BXO and pre-malignant conditions of the penis.
• The medical and surgical management of Peyronie’s disease
• The course will also deal with the surgical management of these diseases including t the surgical indications and surgical techniques used in penile reconstructive surgery.
• The management of penile carcinoma including the aetiopathogenesis, techniques/outcome of organ sparing surgery and surgical management of advanced disease including lymphadenectomy will be discussed.